ONLINE BREED APPRECIATION DAY
WEDNESDAY, 13th MARCH
7pm start (via Zoom)
Judges Education Program (JEP) compliant
Breed Speaker - Nicky Garbutt (Nixtev)
The Breed Seminar is open to all and consists of an informative breed talk aimed at those that want to judge or simply learn more about our breed, followed by a question & answer session.
The Multiple Choice Exam can only be taken by those that qualify for KC JEP Level 1 or that award CCs in a breed so by applying to do this you confirm that you are eligible.
Level 1 qualifications are:-
1. Minimum of five years proven interest in pedigree dogs
2. Attend a Conformation and Movement seminar hosted by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer
3. Complete a minimum of two full-day stewarding appointments
4. Attend a Requirements of a Dog Show Judge seminar and pass associated exam (either in person or online via Kennel Club Academy)
5. Pass the Points of a Dog assessment conducted by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer
Both the BAD attendance and MCE pass are a requirement for completing JEP Level 2.
Club members - BAD or BAD/MCE £5 (membership must be fully paid up before end of January)
Mon members - BAD £10 or BAD/MCE £15
Numbers will be limited
To book please click here
Please allow for us to manually process bookings and send out your invoice email with payment details (this is usually very quick but please check your email's spam box and allow up to 24 hours before contacting us if not received). Payment will then be required within 48 hours of receipt of this email to secure your place.